--- Meinungen, Berichte und Sinnloses aus meinem Nachrichtenbunker in der regnerischen Hansestadt ---

Librarium

Scriptorium

Dienstag, 21. April 2009

Fuck! It bit me! Kill it!

Signatures from an Urban Dead board.

This zombies eyes scan the horizon for brains and eyes, eyeing everything warily with its eyes. ( Well, that's one... )

All we want to do is eat your brains
We're not unreasonable, I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes.
( ... and the other way. But whom the fuck to trust? )

Random thing of the week: my imaginary girlfriend is hotter than your imaginary girlfriend! ( oh RLY? )

My huge ambition is only comparable to my laziness. ( going to be tatooed to my skin somewhen and -where )

Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats! ( 'Innit? xD )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Anonyme Kommentare werden umgehend geloescht. Also: Name drunter, alles bestens.